No More Room In Hell

Zan

It's another Zombie Survival game. Just not as open world as most these days are. It's also pretty hard and the hud only appears if you want it to and when you do certain things (such as checking ammo by holding the R key.) I like it. It uses the source engine and coding though, so I don't exactly know if people would be able to join a server I make. It's based off an old Half Life 2 Mod.

So if anyone feels like downloading it on Steam, let's play. It's pretty enjoyable if you actually manage to get into a server.

Awards

I tried to get a bunch of people to download it yesterday. I mean, even with only 2 people, Yordle Bob and I were having a blast. I can't imagine how it will be with 3 or more.

i got it but how come ts3 isnt usable?

Hamachi isn't for communication, it's to allow us to play over a LAN connection.  The game is pretty new, and there aren't very many dedicated servers, and setting one up is kind of annoying.

Doing this for hours was both too hilarious and enjoyable not to do again.  Granted, there is a lot of lag at times having to do it as a LAN because Steam servers are shoddy for it right now.  But considering we destroyed our own party at least 5 or 6 times with TNT and grenades just made it all the better.

Oh, and shooting damn satellite dishes is apparently how you break the code to them.

Doing this for hours was both too hilarious and enjoyable not to do again.  Granted, there is a lot of lag at times having to do it as a LAN because Steam servers are shoddy for it right now.  But considering we destroyed our own party at least 5 or 6 times with TNT and grenades just made it all the better.

Oh, and shooting damn satellite dishes is apparently how you break the code to them.

-devious smile-

Just played another round with Sleiph, Basen, Nevard, and Zan. I think we beat Cabin (again) and Toxeth this time around. Poor Nevard, "Juno, how are you the only one left alive all the time?" :3

I just don't understand how Juno "15hp" can outlast 2-3 people with 50+hp all the friggin time... like seriously CONSTANTLY its like once he hits 15 hp " this happens pretty fast" he just stops taking damage till he is the last one.

It's because either he goes in front and runs through the ONLY 3 seconds before zombies block all paths, or he shoots you himself... accdientally, but still. xD

I like to take my opportunities, I'm sorry! For running through stuff, I mean. Yeah, yeah.

Just played another round with Sleiph, Basen, Nevard, and Zan. I think we beat Cabin (again) and Toxeth this time around. Poor Nevard, "Juno, how are you the only one left alive all the time?" :3

I got so close to winning Broadway by myself.  IF NOT FOR THOSE EIGHT ZOMBIES I "cyanerd"ed by Juno into.

This is still great as a party game, considering the massive amount of humor we all instill into it.  I swear, sometimes I'm almost crying from laughing.

Oh, and Juno didn't crash the game by trying to change into his supersuit in a Phone Booth again.

Edited by Sleiphner