League of Legends Lunar Revel Series - 2/1/14 3PM EST

MadCast: VoShay

Summoner Name: MTD3454

Level: 12, could be higher when the tournament comes around because I got an XP boost

Primary Role: Support

Secondary Role: Mid

Least Preferred Role: Jungle

Looking to Captain: No, I don't feel like I could be a good captain because I'm such a low level

Hopefully I can participate unless my parents throw me a curve ball and all of a sudden make plans with me included in them and that my internet hold up because yesterday (Monday) was fine, but now today (Tuesday) it's quite bad.

Due to circumstances I would like to have my name withdrawn from the tournament. I apologize for the inconveniences this may cause and wish you all participator luck.

Awards

Summoner Name: jflooooooo

Level: 20

Primary Role: Mid 

Secondary Role: Top Lane or ADC

Least Preferred: Jungle or Support

Looking to Captain: No Unless Needed

If you are looking to participate, please look into the candidacy process and if that interests you. This tournament is limits to candidates and up.

I am here for whatever is needed, be it streaming/ casting or playing. If I am needed to play, here is my info.

Summoner Name: MadCast Mist

Level: 30

Primary Role: Mid

Secondary Role: ADC

Least Preferred Role: Top

Looking to Captain: No

I intended to cast but here is my info as well.

Summoner Name: Juno David W
Level: 30
Primary Role: ADC
Secondary Role: Top Lane
Least Preferred: Jungle
Looking to Captain: No

I regretfully am informing you that I will be unable to attend the event today. There is a good chance I will have to work at 6 madcast time this evening, and because of that, I don't feel I could completely honor my commitment to the tournament and complete all of the matches if I did have to work. I may be around incase a late substitute is needed though, so watch for me in teamspeak, and I'll talk to voshay about it if I am around. Best of luck to everyone participating!