MadCast: VoShay

Don't know if it's too late, but

Summoner Name: MadCast Mavrick
Level: 30
Primary Role: Mid
Secondary Role: ADC
Least Preferred Role: Jungle/Top
Looking to Captain: No

If all spots are filled, (which I fear they are), I would like to help in any way possible. :D

Something has come up, and I will most likely need a sub at some point (assuming we are not eliminated by then). I will be able to participate for the first 4 hours, so I would prefer if I could have a sub, instead of having someone replace me for the whole event.  If it would be easier just to have someone replace me from the start, I understand.

Awards

If you at all registered for this event, I encourage you to show up BEFORE 2:45pm. You may find yourself playing today if we need people to fill in.

Hell, even if you DIDN'T register, and we happen to need you, and you know FOR SURE you can play all afternoon/evening, please come!

Summoner Name: Kevinxsenpai
Level: 30
Primary Role: Toplane
Secondary Role: Mid
Least Preferred Role: Support
Looking to Captain: No

REALLY HOPE IM NOT TOO LATE ;w;

Sorry hun, the event started 3 hours ago. 

Just wanted to chime in as I'm sure others have in other places - this was a great event!  Very well organized.  It was pretty clear that we'd all be playing exactly 3 games (which is nice) and the delays between games weren't crazy.  All in all, good time and great job! 

Oh - one thing i would have liked to see but did not until the end - I somehow missed the brackets.  I would have liked to see those whenever they were generated.  Thanks!

Awards