Sign in to follow this  
Sabre Wolf

Vel'Koz - The next Champion from the Void

Been following this for a few days. There is more info at the link below.

Also if you look at Viktor's splash screen you can see him in the background.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4z6k-IERUYs/UthwlnkfpCI/AAAAAAAALN8/7GTY0kqW5d0/s1600/aaa.png

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/01/leak-rumored-new-champion-velkoz.html

Sooooo is he more mid or support champ?

Riot mentioned something about new support champ coming out early 2014 some time ago. This one seem to have cc and slows, so maybe it's him.

Awards

oh silly me. I shoulda looked more before I posted my thing. So there have been a few teasers for him, little videos sneaked into popular streamer/youtubers videos.

There are a couple theories about what his role is, and one of the most entertaininf ones is that he's a watcher. It's kinda far fetched but it's fun to think about.

Awards

I played him a little bit on the PBE and he felt really fun. The passive adds that sense of intimidation that you get when Vayne has a stack or two of silver bolts on you, and lets you play some mind games with people. His skills also are a lot of fun and he seems to be a monster in team fights (No pun intended) with his W, E, and R all affecting everyone in the area. So all in all, for me he's a must buy on release between his play style and flavor.

Wow, Vel'koz is incredibly fun. He has low CDs and an incredibly high burst potential.Mirror match up, yet,  I had a lot of fun playing him, and it was just all around a good experience. I didn't do the best, but it was fun nonetheless. Highly recommend purchasing him if you like AP, Lasers, Tentacles, or the sentinels from Matrix.

I bought him on his release day, hes wicked cool takes some getting used to, not really used to playing mid laners very often, so I have to adapt my build ideas to that fact, I rush Rod of Ages and then Liandry's Torment and he pretty much destroys everything after that. so much fun.