Butterslit

eMTFdnI.jpg

Hosted by: MadCast: Butterslit

Co-hosted by: MadCast: Listerfiend

Who: FM and [C]+

What: General Knowledge Trivia

When: March 21, 2014. @ 9:00PM EST

Where: TS

MadCast CoC will be enforced, NO exceptions.

Hello Everyone! Do you think you are the sharpest tool in the shed?  Think that you have what it takes to have the title of "Supremacy" for the night? Then come test your intellect at Butters Trivia Extravaganza! 

A. Need a minimum of 10 people to participate, HOWEVER, it is highly encouraged that more join.

B. This is a point-based game.  There are a total of two teams which are selected at random by the Host.  ONE member from each team will go head to head and have a maximum of 10seconds to answer the question given.  The question MUST be read from start to finish before answering.  Questions will rank from easy - hard, easy questions are for lower points, harder questions are for higher points.  Topics range from General Knowledge, MadCast, and Video Games.  Whoever gets the correct answer(s) FIRST gains points for their team, wrong answer loses points for their team.  If neither member is correct OR there is a tie then no points are given.  There is only ONE "help" that will be given and goes as follows:  If a member who is answering the question gets stumped, they are able to use this and talk the answer over with their teammates.  SAME RULES APPLY, in that they have 10seconds to answer.  The winning team with the highest score is given a chance to win the grand prize of a 25$ GameStop Gift Card. 

C. The winning team will compete against each other for the grand prize!  There will be a total of three questions, and whoever answers the most correctly wins.

RULES

#1 Cheating of any kind is strictly prohibited.  If an individual is caught looking up the answer, or messaging the answer to the member answering at the time, then that person will be banned from the event on the spot and from future Butter Trivia's.

#2 In the event there is a tie then immediately we shall go to a sudden death match where the winner takes all.

If you wish to participate please say so in this thread so I can get an idea of how to split up teams.

In the Pitch Blackness theme this is just a big blank post with a little emoticon at the bottom.

You need to remove the color formatting to allow each theme to color the font accordingly in each theme.  It's not just you either, Jobo does it plenty in the BF4 section :bleh1:

In the Pitch Blackness theme this is just a big blank post with a little emoticon at the bottom.

You need to remove the color formatting to allow each theme to color the font accordingly in each theme.  It's not just you either, Jobo does it plenty in the BF4 section :bleh1:

The formatting for the site sucks and you don't see us complaining!  :whip:

The formatting for the site sucks and you don't see us complaining!  :whip:

OK, Fiddler, err I mean Lister.  

:buttonowned:

In the spirit of keeping this on topic, if you want to toss some MadCast specific trivia in there feel free to shoot the Staff a PM :)

If its so much of a burden I could try channeling Sir Sean Connery to play by your side to even things up Disma =P

but for seriouspants I'd play if it wasn't for the fact I know I'll slip and someone on my team may want to win.

If its so much of a burden I could try channeling Sir Sean Connery to play by your side to even things up Disma =P

but for seriouspants I'd play if it wasn't for the fact I know I'll slip and someone on my team may want to win.

This would only be acceptable if you were channeling the Celebrity Jeopardy Sean Connery!