Butterslit

butter.jpg

Hosted by: MadCast: Butterslit

Co-hosted by: MadCast: Listerfiend

Who: FM, [C]+, RFM, SFM

What: General Knowledge Trivia

When: April 28, 2014. @ 9:00PM EST

Where: TS

MadCast CoC will be enforced, NO exceptions.

Hello Everyone! It is time to fight for the title of supremacy once more and see who is a winner amongst us.

A. There is a minimum of 5 people needed for this event, but I prefer 10.  More is always welcome.

B. This is a point-based game.  Depending on the number of people who participate, there will be two teams at minimum.  One person from each team shall go head-to-head and answer some trivia.  Every person on the team will participate so be prepared!  The team that accumulates the most points at the end of the game shall be dubbed the winner.  Winning team will compete against each other, where the last man standing will win bragging rights!

RULES

#1 Cheating of any kind is strictly prohibited.  If an individual is caught looking up the answer, or messaging the answer to the member answering at the time, then that person will be banned from the event on the spot and from future Butter Trivia's.

#2 You must stay and participate the entire time in order to qualify for this event.

If you wish to participate please say so in this thread so I can get an idea of how to split up teams.

Sign-Up:

1. Disma

2. LTTelamon

3. Sleiphner

4. Rife

5. Soupcup

6. Scooba

7. Fayea

8. Dragnosis

9. DanKnee (Tentative)

10. Echonian

11. Bainick

12. 1 Percenter (Tentative)

13. Ham

14. A Bunch of Nuns

15. Distruktion

Edited by MadCast: Butterslit

#1 Cheating of any kind is strictly prohibited.  If an individual is caught looking up the answer, or messaging the answer to the member answering at the time, then that person will be banned from the event on the spot and from future Butter Trivia's.

and I will be calling for your tag.  This events success is based on trust.  Do not spoil it for everyone because you wanted to win.

Edited by MadCast: Scooba

• 2 weeks later...

Unforeseen circumstances did not allow me to assert my dominance in the last event. This time, however, all shall understand the sheer intellect and vernacular of one MadCast: Disma!

Sign me up.

I'm coming just to make sure Disma doesn't win.

Sign me up, this sounds like fun, and it just so happens to be scheduled at a time where I won't be busy next week!

Question: About how long do you expect this to last? While I can stay for as long as is necessary, a rough estimate might be helpful as far as time goes. Well, don't worry about it. :)