MadCast Karaoke: Disney Songs

Kit

OMG I hope I can make this!!!!!! Hell even if I can't find a Disney tune I wouldn't mind doing, I'm excited to listen in. Here's a question... if I find somebody willing can a duet or more be done? Collaboration FTW!

Bobgar and I ROCKED LET IT GO, WOO!!! lol

It was fun, other than the butterflies in my stomach, but I didn't get sick: that's all that matters, :3.

The event is still going, come join us!!!!

I missed the nod to Oliver & Co. ? Damn!

I'll definitely have songs prepared for the next one... and in my mind I was thinking the event started at seven my time so... sorry I was late. D:

Everybody did fantastically!

This event was awesome! I had no intentions on singing, but Kit has her encouragement and ended up singing anyway, xP (that, and I thought I would of been the only one to sing 'Let it Go', but Bobgar and Sabre backed me up on the song, so woo!)

Overall, a successful event! I can't promise if I'll sing or not next month, as it's going to be random, :D. But, the main point is that I had fun with everyone, and I hope everyone had enjoyed themselves tonight, too!

Damn :( Truly wish I didn't miss out on this. From what I've read, it sounded like a blast!!! Props to all of you that attended and everybody that sang especially!!! Hopefully next month will be easier for everybody to make it :)

Every one did a great job!  I was very impressed.  Also, impressed at how many Disney songs people knew!  I'm looking forward to the next one!

If anyone missed it, but wishes to hear me flail at Let It Go, I streamed it here:  http://www.twitch.tv/bobgar_the_warbarian/b/538879863

Every one did a great job!  I was very impressed.  Also, impressed at how many Disney songs people knew!  I'm looking forward to the next one!

If anyone missed it, but wishes to hear me flail at Let It Go, I streamed it here:  http://www.twitch.tv/bobgar_the_warbarian/b/538879863

You did good! You, Sabre, and I all had courage to sing that song, out of all Disney songs! Everyone did an amazing job!