MadCast Karaoke: Television Tunes

Kit

I swear i know how to read a calendar.... maybe.... YAY I HAVENT MISSED IT!!!! i look forward to listening in :D sadly it will be impossible for me to join in with the singing as i will be at work and my remote connection transmits audio out but it doesnt transmit audio in D:

I swear i know how to read a calendar.... maybe.... YAY I HAVENT MISSED IT!!!! i look forward to listening in :D sadly it will be impossible for me to join in with the singing as i will be at work and my remote connection transmits audio out but it doesnt transmit audio in D:

Listening in is quite fine!

I would like to thank Kit for breaking my shell. :P Though I can't really carry a tune, I had a fun time! I will come more prepared next time. I did not expect to sing at all tonight lol

Also, I thought everyone sang very well tonight, honestly! We have nice voices in Madcast.

P.S. This is a good ice-breaker for newer members of the guild.  :lol:

I must say that all the songs I picked were kinda... just weird or dark... between having Husbands wanting themselves to be girls and Suicide is Painless... I need therapy or something :blink:

Kit will be posting next month's theme SOONTM

Edited by MadCast: Sabre Wolf

^Awwe feel better, bait! I actually just got over a cold, but wasn't as bad it seems.

I may be a little overly excited for the next one. Who would have thought! Haha.

Thrush, someone did sing a Halloween-themed song last night and I thought the same! We should do a holidays themed one sometime (all holidays mash up? hehe). Or we can do separate holidays. CHRISTMAS! I am one of those that could really sing Christmas carols any time of the year.  :lol: I can wait until December though, ha.

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed last night. it was a nice group and it was a lot of laughs. ^.^ Looking forward to next month as well Roxy Hart! 

Bait, sorry that you're so ill. Rest, liquids, and comedy of your choice should fix that!