[LoL] Assassin's Greed

Zumbul

uXuJs0u.jpg

Event name: MadCast: Assassin's Greed

Event Description: Do you have what it takes to become the MadCast Grand Master Assassin? Do you happen to like the Assassin's Creed Series? Well then, join up the event where "Nothing is true, and everything is permitted". Absolutely no restrictions on items/summoner skills/champions. Pull the dirtiest, trickiest, burstiest play in your pocket to win the MadCast Community Assassin's Greed 1v1 Tournament.

Details:

Event type: Howling Abyss 1v1, single elimination, open to [C]'s, and FM+

Event date and time: Sunday, September 21 @ 05:00PM EST

Champion pool allowed: all champs | 3 bans per player

Event Victory Conditions: A kill AND Either 100 CS OR 2nd turret (you must kill the opponent, hence assassin's greed)

Event Reward: 

1st place: $20 RP AND Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for PC code

2nd place: $10 RP and my eternal gratitude for participating in my first event

3rd place and down: my eternal gratitude for participating in my first event

How to join?

Simply comment/reply to this thread. MadCast's attendance policy is in full effect for this event.

Edited by MadCast: Zumbul
Set to correct time of 5:00pm

Awards

Hm i was expecting the champion pool to be assassins only. Only that would fit the title. I'm not signing up, dont count me in. Just here to comment :P

Any champion is an assassin if you're brave enough.

I'm unavailable from 6 to 9PM Mondays through Fridays, so any time change within then I won't be able to make it unless I feel like ramping up my family's electricity bill, and that's not a good idea considering our super limited income right now. I'm fine with the current time, but if there needs to be a change I'd only be able to make it either on a Saturday/Sunday or any time after 9PM or before 5PM.

Awards

Hey guys, this is happening NEXT SUNDAY @ 1:00 p.m. EST. 

If you would like to sign up but the time doesn't work for you, post ITT ASAP so everything can be worked out this week.

(p.s. The day is set in stone, the time the event starts is flexible.)

Guys, how many of you would like to move it to say 5PM EST (2PM PST)? So that way our western folks can get on and make it a little better?

Edited by MadCast: Zumbul

Awards

I will gladly participate in this event!

Quick question. You say "First Blood" is a requirement, so if you die is it not game over or will killing your opponent then getting 100 cs win it if they don't get to 100 cs or 2nd turret?

Edited by MadCast: TheRealJJ