Sabre Wolf

Kalista, the Spear of Vengeance

She as an ability to grab a teammate like Thresh... but store them in her body, move with them inside her, and then deposit them else where????

So also appears to have Twtich's stacking and burst activation skill or a reduction per spear skill.  Not sure which.

Edited by MadCast: Sabre Wolf

It would appear that after every attack, she has the ability to dash like Lucian.

Passive: ???

Q: is a line shot.  Passes through minions.  Stop on first champion hit.

W: Ghost Scout to check the brush.  Need to be controlled though by the player.  They do not pull tower aggro.

E: Enables the spears to be embed into the target.  Effect unknown.

R: Picks up an ally champion and stores them on this Champion.  The player that is collect has the option of where they come back out.  It also works as a cleanse.

Over all this is a very slick champion with a lot of escape and defensive based skills for a safe lane.  Depending on the damage of the E skill, she could be pretty silly to play against.  But late game, you have only smite to save you along with your allies.

You could also do a Kalista Ults Thrush into thrush popping out behind her to lantern Kalista.  Which could be the entire length of the lane to escape.  And with the Ghost on watch duty, you should not get ganked very much.

Her mechanics seem very odd, it will definitely take time for people to become skilled with her. And even then I doubt she'll be seen often in a Solo Queue setting since plenty of her strength comes with communication with another person and cooperation. It would be interesting to see her in the high level competitive play.

Awards

Imagine an Alistar poping out of no where >.<

It also appears that her and her support are linked through the entire game... or whoever she chooses to link to.

It's her unique Item. Kind of like Viktor except this item is purely an acitve use, no stats or passive. The active will request a nearby ally to become soulbound with you. If they accept, you two are linked, and they are the ONLY ally you can grab with your ult. Your soulbound ally will also have a bonus once you unlock w, where if both of you attack the same enemy, bonus damage is dealt.

Awards

Surrender@20 has a big post from yesterday detailing Kalista's abilities, including her current base stats and damage ratios for her abilities on the PBE client. I don't believe her W's passive will run out - Janna's W specifically states that her passive movespeed runs out if she casts the ability on an enemy, while Ashe's E does not state any passive loss (and she does not lose it if cast).

Her passive is pretty interesting: 

Martial Poise

Kalista cannot cancel her attacks. If the target leaves vision, her attack will miss. If Kalista enters a move command while winding up her basic attack or Pierce, she will drive through in that direction when she launches her attack, lunging a short distance. Dash scales with boot rank, and is 25% greater when lunging backward.

So you basically either stand still an auto, or you jump around/towards/away from your target until they're out of sight (I'm also assuming out of auto-attack range???).

She looks like an interesting carry. At first her W seems too strong, but I'm wondering how her play with suffer since she's forced to have an item slot filled with an item that carries no stats.  I know some people are going to try her out as a support, too. I really like the look of her kit, but we'll see where she falls once she's released.

The item disappears once the contract is made. It isn't a permanent item.

Awards

Okay, that's good that the item isn't permanent because that would drop her power level down quite a bit, unless it's made up by the infinite spear stacking. I'm excited for her because I do play ADC quite a bit. First champion I've wanted on release since Vel'Koz