Admins vs. MadCast

Butterslit

One again, game 2 audio got corrupted due to music protection... which is unfortunate...

Thanks again for shoutcasting Sabre, I really appreciate you doing this so other people could enjoy the event as much as we all did :lol:

The winner is MadCast and they get the prize of a new LoL skin that is within the 760 range. Please message me the skin you desire and I shall gift to you and make it so.  If I do not receive a message within two weeks, than you do not get the prize; that is to say no message by Dec 1, 2014 = no prize.  Thanks so much to everyone that participated and I look forward to doing more events with everyone in the future :D

This is a reminder bump for Team MadCasters.  Please do this asap so that I can distribute your prize. Would be unfortunate if you missed out!

Thanks again for shoutcasting Sabre, I really appreciate you doing this so other people could enjoy the event as much as we all did :lol:

Your very welcome.  Happy to accommodate to our MadCast Peeps.  Willing to do it again anytime as it one of the things I not only enjoy doing, but wish I could be doing on a more regular basis.

I had a lot of fun and was glad to have a shoutcaster for it. Reminded me of the good old days of Tort's League. Maybe one day it will get enough proper interest to rise from the ashes but until then Still happy to be able to watch my fellow MadCasters play. So thanks again Sabre