Event: Town of MadCast - January 10th

Sabre Wolf

This is more of a drop in and go event. I am going to pass on the attenence enforcement since this is not an offical game. But all other CoC will be enforced. And learn a game a lot of people enjoy in forum form. But faster action and more intense.

The other night i was an executioner. Amd i made a mistake by immediatly call out my target day 2. Well my head got put on the chopping black day 3 and i begged the town i would help them until we had only 1 killer left and then kill the target i named. The town split 3-3 and i was saved. I managed to help lead the town, we were down to 1 killer who made a bad mistake. And we had enough left for them to kill my town target on purpose and allow me to win with the town. That was intense! Not bad for text chat only.

Edited by MadCast: Sabre Wolf

This is more of a drop in and go event. I am going to pass on the attenence enforcement since this is not an offical game. But all other CoC will be enforced. And learn a game a lot of people enjoy in forum form. But faster action and more intense.

The other night i was an executioner. Amd i made a mistake by immediatly call out my target day 2. Well my head got put on the chopping black day 3 and i begged the town i would help them until we had only 1 killer left and then kill the target i named. The town split 3-3 and i was saved. I managed to help lead the town, we were down to 1 killer who made a bad mistake. And we had enough left for them to kill my town target on purpose and allow me to win with the town. That was intense! Not bad for text chat only.

So glad I voted Innocent for that one. : D

There's too many roles involved for 15 people tbh.  In actual games of werewolf/mafia, you want to have X amount of people be normal villagers (about a third) so that not everyone has something to do.

I actually prefer it this way because everyone has something to do. =D