RFM vs SFM Heroes of the Storm!

MadCast: Scooba

hots.jpg

The SFM+ team has formally challenged the RFM team to a 3 game tournament of Heroes of the Storm.  Because we didn't raise our RFM team to be cowards and they aspire to follow in our footsteps they have proudly accepted the challenge.  This event will be live streamed for all of MadCast to enjoy.  Declare your allegiance and spur on your favorite team.

When:  Sunday January 11th @6pm EST

Where:  MadCast Teamspeak and streamed on Twitch (official channels TBA)

The stakes:  Each member of the losing team must submit a written article for the writing team to publish within 7 days time.  Additionally, enduring public ridicule on their loss will be a secondary side effect.

To fully appreciate the situation feel free to check out the following threads of trash talk:

Link 1

Link 2

RFM+ Only

Edited by MadCast: Scooba

I don't need any of these 'practice games', the SFM+ team will get rekt, I'm too good.

Relevant, SFM+ team:

GIF-Bowling-FAIL.gif

Is this why people's butts are going to be hurting, like Kit mentioned?  > <  Because ouch.

Also, really looking forward to watching this game.  :)

Edited by MadCast: Shadow

Ill try and do my best with commentary... but I really dont know all the abilities and level up options and tracks for the characters of this game.  If I comment on anything, it will probably be on team movement and objective spots.

Ill try and do my best with commentary... but I really dont know all the abilities and level up options and tracks for the characters of this game.  If I comment on anything, it will probably be on team movement and objective spots.

That does make it tough.  One thing you could do is periodically enter each teams room and go silent as sort of a 'war room' highlight.  Might spice things up a bit.  Really just knowing what the map objectives are gives you a relatively good idea of what to call and what to look for.

That does make it tough.  One thing you could do is periodically enter each teams room and go silent as sort of a 'war room' highlight.  Might spice things up a bit.  Really just knowing what the map objectives are gives you a relatively good idea of what to call and what to look for.

Can you do this on a delay? I wouldn't think it'd make much sense. 

I'd suggest having someone cast it with you that knows the game. =)

The SFM+ have procured something very special for this event. Everyone is cordially invited to see the can of whoop-ass the SFM+ have for the RFM. We all pitched in to get it for them. It was quite easy we came to find out. 

Please proceed to your seats in an orderly fashion. The smack-down will commence as scheduled. We do ask that you show up early as the event may end very quickly due to the intense pommeling expected by the SFM+.

Let the Games Begin!!!