Jack of Spades Euchre Tournament

Fayea

Untitled-1_zpsakwcfuep.png

When - Saturday, May 16th @ 4 PM EST

That's right ladies and gents, I'm presenting you with an excellent opportunity to show off your card skills and potentially beat your friends and allies at a really awesome game; it's time for some Euchre madness up in here!

Da Rules

If you wish to participate you must make a post saying so in this thread.

If you have a partner that you wish to play with you must post their name.

Your partner must also post to this thread confirming their participation.

And of course, you must adhere to the MadCast Code of Conduct.

This will be basic Euchre played through PlayOK . It isn't pretty but it has a simple means of signing up and gets the job done.

I will be determining the match ups the day before the tournament; because of this there will be no last minute entries and the event attendance policy will be enforced. If you agree to participate and do not show up you will be barred from my next tournament, whether it be Euchre, Hold 'em, Chutes & Ladders...

If you do not have a partner or wish to leave your partner to chance that is more than acceptable! I will pair up individuals without partners while planning out matches. If there is an odd number of people I will add myself to the roster to even things out and make sure that everybody who wishes to play will be able to do so.

If you have any questions please feel free to seek me out or post to this thread for clarification.

Participants

MadCast: Shadow

MadCast: Kit

MadCast: Sabre Wolf

MadCast: LTTelamon

MadCast: Disma

Edited by MadCast: Fayea

Understandable. I'm hoping this is the reasoning for the number of sign ups at this point rather than people being too terrified of getting the smack down from yours truly. : P

That's right MadCast, I'm going to bring the pain! What are you gonna do about it?

Understandable. I'm hoping this is the reasoning for the number of sign ups at this point rather than people being too terrified of getting the smack down from yours truly. : P

That's right MadCast, I'm going to bring the pain! What are you gonna do about it?

If it's anything like your outing in the last Poker Tournament, than nobody has anything to worry about.

Clearly this event is a sham if the rightful champions don't play. Therefore, one MadCast: Disma and myself are announcing our entry into and subsequent domination of this tournament.

Clearly this event is a sham if the rightful champions don't play. Therefore, one MadCast: Disma and myself are announcing our entry into and subsequent domination of this tournament.

This is a blatant falsehood.

The Ginger Sons of Bitches from Michigan I believe hold a 2-0 record against these so-called "CHAMPIONS". 

I will confer with my counterpart.

EDIT: doops, missed the deadline.

These so-called Gods of Euchre sit upon a throne of lies.

It's one of the classic blunders of history; the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war with Asia", but only slightly less-known is this: "never play Euchre against a pair from the Great Lakes State"!

This is a blatant falsehood.

The Ginger Sons of Bitches from Michigan I believe hold a 2-0 record against these so-called "CHAMPIONS". 

I will confer with my counterpart.

EDIT: doops, missed the deadline.

Gee, your bravado would sound so much more convincing if you had happened to respond in a timely fashion. A shame.