MadCast: Emaxxy

Ekko- The Boy Who Shattered Time

So this dude was announced about a week ago at the end of MSI. He looks pretty interesting overall, he's going to be an AP assassin/fighter dude kind of like Diana I assume, but nothing like her at all. They would would be the same by wanting to get in your face and dealing all the AP damage. His ult lets him go back in time 4 seconds so if you're in a sticky situation then you can just ult and regain some health. Also, he is from Zaun and is somehow connected to Jinx and Vi's former orphan gang. In that gang, they gave each other numbers: Vi is 6, Jinx is 10, and apparently Ekko is 12 He looks like a lot of fun to play. Personally, I probably won't buy him on release but he is on my list of champions to get eventually. So what are your thoughts on this time traveling dude from Zaun?

Champion reveal page: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-reveal/ekko-boy-who-shattered-time

He looks interesting to play, his ult sounds fun. I'm really interested in his lore though, I think that lady in the mural at the end looks like Lucian's wife?

Awards

I think this guy might be on my hit list to get soon.  I still havnt gotten Bard yet considering I am a Support/Jungle player.  But I think I will like him.  His ULT is very interesting though.

He looks super fun to me. Not even that great of a player but he just gave me this feeling like he could be a favorite. Also interested in his lore. 

The consensus on Reddit was that the brawler is Singed.

He is similar, but it's not. He's too big and bulky to be singed. Plus Singed just wouldn't act like a mindless brute.

After some games as Ekko. JEEZUS he's so fun. His burst potential is so high, and outplay factor can be good. I'm still not used to him but he's still really neat. 

The ult escapes are hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awards