Sabre Wolf

Kindred - The Eternal Hunter

Absolutely love the lore and personality of this champion! Not sure about the kit yet since it's still in PBE and I haven't played it yet. I like the idea of the passive, though, it's like a mini quest while playing.

Awards

I am looking at the kit and I love it so far!  Might be... OP!!!

If it's a top laner, it will be pretty strong. If it's a RANGED Jungler, quite interesting because of the 27 base armor. If it's an ADC, it won't be very strong because it's 500 range, and no real steroid for attack speed. The ability to snowball very easily with someone who knows what they re doing is interesting.

If it's a top laner, it will be pretty strong. If it's a RANGED Jungler, quite interesting because of the 27 base armor. If it's an ADC, it won't be very strong because it's 500 range, and no real steroid for attack speed. The ability to snowball very easily with someone who knows what they re doing is interesting.

I think they said it was going to be a marksman jungler

Well marksman Jungler would also do good solo top.  with the ability to jump around and negate damage trading against other jugs.

Had a play around with her this morning. She gets quite low on that first clear (though in a VS Ai match, I didn't get the best of leashes). She is super liable to getting early ganked  at her buff by a Lee Sin or such. Against early invading Junglers, starting at a buff would not be the worst idea.

Kit wise (Not MadCast Kit wise), she has the ability to be a super strong jungle duelist, even discounting the passive. Ult allows her to set up kills (though it will depend on timing), slow and hops make it easier to cover ground. Hops make it easy to set up ganks as it can jump quite a few of the walls.

That said, she is a squishy adc, she is killable, though she can kite. solid stuns will lock her down, and once caught, she can't do much at all with her smaller range.