KINGS OF THE NEXUS - 12/03/16 - 3PM EST

MadCast: Angelix

UPDATE:

There will be a Team registering for the Tourney.

TEAM S.O.S 

Masterwonton

Purist

Ternity

Steven

Benstaa (given his all important vote and he accepts our request)

Enjoy the ASS WHOOPIN !

Awards

On 11/4/2016 at 7:13 AM, MadCast: Stan said:

I am assembling a crew.  I will edit this post once a team is finalized.

Expect pain peons, for your subjugation is at hand.  The soon to be Kings of the Nexus will be unrelenting on their climb to ascendancy, and you all shall be our steps.

frilly words for frilly men. perhaps your sword will be blunter than your speech. 

Congratulations to "The Old Gods" and their armchair creator and abandonee, Stan, for winning the Kings of the Nexus.

The banner for your win shall incorporate your MadCast names on it.  We'll post it once it is ready to go... Again, thank you Cookie for agreeing to create the banner =)

For those of you who were unable to make it, Kajyu casted the matches along with Mistaken Mishaps (and myself for part of it). You can find the video here: 

https://www.twitch.tv/kajyuu/v/105054944

We had a great turn out, with three teams, and a number of spectators and 2 casters, for a total of over 20 people.  We had a number of players who signed up but were unable to make it, but our stand by solo signups filled in admirably.

For those who signed up and didn't show, I gave illidan your address, and he's on the hunt.  YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Seriously though, we had a great time, and I hope to see everyone at the next Kings of the Nexus event soon(TM)