Sign in to follow this  
Bookworm

Camille OP or just Broken AF

So if you have been playing league lately you've probably played against or played with a certain champion named camille. She's got some sexy sword legs, piercing eyes, and a kit that makes me want to shield myself with every shield available with extra raka heals then a zilean ult on top of that. Thats how crazy powerful she is. So I wanted to help some people if they want to learn how to play against her. There are some tips you can use to make your lane against her easier or make playing her even better. 

Tips on how to play Camille:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/creative-spotlight/precision-makes-perfect-camille-tips

Tips on how to play against Camille:

I'm not a top laner but in team fights I would want to know what to do with this champion. She is a fighter champion which means she isn't really a tank but is built to kill squishy champions like ADC's or mages. She is a lot like Fiora but with more versatility to her design. She has dashes, shields, empowered autos, escapes, slows, and everything else you can imagine. So I recommend playing tanks against her or champions like Jax that can win a fight against her.  Camille lives off trades. Like a Renekton a little. She will go in and trade a little then go ahead and dash out until she knows she can fight you. When she is a jungler, her ganking options are very easy because of her wall jumping mechanism. To me it is wayyy overpowered but that is just me.

So those are just a few tips. Hope this helps a little :)

Sincerely,

Bookworm

Another great match up is Darius and Riven, Camille needs to get close in your personal bubble, and these champions have a personal space issue as well! all you really have to avoid is Camille's stun, if you do, it greatly reduces her damage output.

With Darius, you want her close to auto attack range, if she hops on you, embrace her, reciprocate the love she offers with a full combo.

With Riven, you can easily dodge her stun and stunningly stun he back, she doesnt have much mobility in the early game since it has quite the high Cool down. Punish her greatly if she Q's a wave as well, since that cuts her combo damage as well.