MadCast: Mandalorian

Sunday Afternoon D&D

I'm not sure I'll make it this Sunday.  I have to go to my Birthday party which my parents have combined with my other 2 brothers since they happen to be in town.

I am working on Sunday until 6:30pm PST.  Unless we can push the game later than that, I won't be able to play next session.

Sorry guys, work sucks sometimes =(

Edited by MadCast: Angelix

Okay guys.  There's a new policy for this campaign that I am putting in place.  If you no show once, we'll have words.  If you no show twice, I'll drop you.  The only exception is if there is some sort of personal crisis.  I'm tired of setting up a session and having no shows.  It's not that hard to hit up the forums and let me know if you aren't going to be here.  If you can't make it, and you communicate this to me ahead of time, that's fine.

There are plenty of people who I can find that will be attentive, active, and just as involved.  I'm tired of missing sleep for no reason at all.  I'm tired of setting up rules, making encounters, building a world, and having the appreciation for that go by the wayside because it's unused.  Almost half of our sessions are cancelled because people no show.  Not only that, but we wait around for about 30 minutes before calling it.  That's 30 minutes of everybody else in the campaign not doing things that they want to do.

So, if you can't make it, you better let me know ahead of time.  If you don't, I'll drop you, and I won't feel guilty about it.

Stan and group.. I will be traveling tomorrow and I will not be of the road in time for DND tomorrow.  I am so sorry about last week.  I will be there next week though.  

Awards

Hello all!

I apologise to all of you.  Specifically Stan.  Stan im really sorry.  I have been out of town and I specifically told you that I thought I would be in a place with a stable enough internet connection.  (I was attending a wedding at a hunt camp, closest city was Kapuskasing, Ontario)  Not only didn't it have internet, it didn't have cell phone reception either.  I should have just said that I don't know exactly what is going to be there, and to cancel unless I got back to you otherwise.

Please don't kick me, *begs*  And give me another chance.  Again im really really sorry.  I know that you lose sleep to run these.

I am done travelling until probably Feb.

Awards

Also... the game this week has been moved up to Friday @MadCast: drapeta. (As in 2 days from now)

Same start time but we all agreed on Friday because I wasn't going to be available on Sunday.  

Also... Figgy may want to take some breath freshener: it smells like sewer squid right now.

We also all gained a level.  So update that character sheet! =)

Edited by MadCast: Angelix