flood in my area

MT519

hey guys haven't been on for the past few days, we got hit with a flood. lots of damages and loss of items but we are ok. ill pop in here and there i'm back to work tomorrow so my morning LoL is no more :( 

19 minutes ago, MadCast: MT519 said:

hey guys haven't been on for the past few days, we got hit with a flood. lots of damages and loss of items but we are ok. ill pop in here and there i'm back to work tomorrow so my morning LoL is no more :( 

What's most important is that you guys are all safe. Video games ain't that important in the big picture.

Hope everything works out ok

19 hours ago, MadCast: Mike said:

What's most important is that you guys are all safe. Video games ain't that important in the big picture.

Mikes right. Whats important is getting revenge on the flood.

thanks yall, been working early mornings and getting stuff out of not just my place but a lot of the other homes in the area. so much stuff! but that's not even the worst part, its the damn media and press using this as a lead story and on top of all that people in my neighborhood are trying to use that and get free stuff.... making it seem like us working people are welfare bums and that we are in need. 

On 9/1/2017 at 6:49 PM, MadCast: candymaniam said:

Hope everything works out ok

Mikes right. Whats important is getting revenge on the flood.

So now you must go and pee in every body of water that contributed... and I think that's roughly all of them in the world. It is a daunting quest, but seeking true vengeance always is!