2017 Fantasy Football Trash TAlk

MadCast: Sotarkadin

This thread will serve as a place for discussion regarding the upcoming season.  

All I will say is you guys mocked me for spending $1 on Trubisky.  Well, last year the same was done when I took Dak Prescot and look what happened there.  Plus if Trubisky doesn't work out I have Cutler who is going to shred defenses this year.

PS - If an admin sees this can they please sticky this thread.

9 hours ago, MadCast: Mike said:

The last 3 times the Pats started 0-1, it ended in a ring. Just saying.

True, but a loss is a loss. We've always had trouble with the Chiefs, but not like this: not with Brady throwing poorly in the first 3 quarters and our "op secondary" dropping assignments like it was high school. We sucked the big one as defending champs.

17 hours ago, MadCast: candymaniam said:

If Sanjo likes my post does that mean he is consoling me or liking my sadness?????

It doesn't mean I like your sadness... it means I am feeding off of your suffering and it is exquisite. 👌

All in all, the Giants and their fans don't bother me. Buffalo fans and Baltimore fans, however, hold a special place on my list :P

And List, damn did Hunt deliver for you. XD

I just have to say it was very unbearable being in the same house with Lister this weekend.  She fucking autodrafts, and her first game she has Kareem Hunt(40.6), Tyreek Hill(19.8) and Mike Gillislee(22.5) points.  It's ok at least the only person who I had on my roster who got put on IR was Janikowski, lol, which was easily replaceable.

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 1:33 PM, MadCast: Mike said:

I'll trade David Johnson for a bag of peanuts and 5 dollars of Riot Points. 

I hate injuries.

Sadly I lost David Johnson in a league I spend $40 to play in every year... What a great feeling to be eliminated week 1 =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Awards

I knew I was screwed going into last night's game, as I was only up by a point on Scheffner and he had Matt Stafford left to play vs me with Stirling Shepard.  I still have to admit I was confused when I went to check the box score and saw that Shepard had 0 receptions, but DID have 1 rushing attempt.  Stupid Giants.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • VoShay unpinned this topic