Flying Fairy

Zoe - The Aspect of Twilight

<Splash Art>

142000.jpg

<Lore>

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/zoe/?utm_source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=OverviewTier1

<Stats Level 1-18> 

HEALTH 526 – 2090 ATTACK DAMAGE 56 – 112
HEALTH REGEN. 6.5 – 16.7 ATTACK SPEED [*] 0.625  (+ 0 – 42.5%)
MANA 340 – 1190 ARMOR 20.8 – 80.3
MANA REGEN. 6 – 19.9 MAGIC RESIST. 30 – 38.5
RANGE 525 MOVE. SPEED 340

<Abilities>

• [Passive] More Sparkles! - After casting an ability, Zoe's next basic attack or bubble within 5 seconds deals 17 - 140 (based on level) (+ 25% AP) bonus magic damage.
  • [Q] Paddle Star - |Active| FIRST CAST: Zoe hurls a star in the target direction that collides with the first enemy hit, dealing magic damage in a small area, increased by 0% - 150% (based on distance travelled).
    MINIMUM MAGIC DAMAGE:» 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+ 66% AP)   Paddle Star
    If the star does not collide with an enemy, it remains stationary for up to 1 second. Zoe can reactivate Paddle Star at any point to redirect the star to a new location near her, albeit resetting the current damage modifier.Paddle Star 2
  • [W] Spell Thief - |Active| Enemy champions drop summoners spell shard when they use it. Some minions also carry these shards. After picking up a shard, you have 60 seconds to use it before it expires. You cannot use pick up another shard until you use the current shard on hand. 

|Passive|  Using a summoner's spell gives bonus movement speed as well as summoning three bubbles that orbit her for a short duration. (10 / 25 / 40 / 55 / 70% bonus movement speed for 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4s duration) (23.3 / 38.3 / 53.3 / 68.3 / 83.3 (+ 13.3% AP per orb)Spell Thief

• [E] Sleepy Trouble Bubble - |Active|  Zoe kicks a ball that detonates on the first enemy hit, dealing magic damage. After a brief delay, the target becomes frozen in place *kind of like a Zhonyas, but the target is still targetable* Frozen targets take double damage from the next attack or ability to hit them, up to a cap of Sleepy Trouble Bubble's damage, but are awoken early upon taking damage. (60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+ 40% AP)     
    The ball's range is doubled when it passes through terrain. If the ball does not hit an enemy, it lingers on the ground as a trap for 4 seconds, which primes after a brief delay. Freezing a target also reduces Trouble Bubble's cooldown. (10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30%)Sleepy Trouble Bubble
  • [R] Portal Jump - |Active|  Zoe targets a location and then dives into a portal that she opens beneath her, blinking to the target location after a very brief delay. After 1 second, she falls back through the portal and blinks back to her cast location. Zoe remains able to attack and cast abilities during Portal Jump and can see over walls, but cannot move.Portal Jump

<Voice Over>

<Special Interactions>

<Gameplay/Guides>

<Notes>

I replaced terms such as sleep with freeze, because I wanted to use wording as familiar to you guys as possible. I think Zoe is the first champion with the debuff "Sleep," so until this term gets more renowned, I'll be using simpler, similar words. For the abilities part, I tl;dr'd the explanations that may be potentially confusing. This is my first champion reveal (and a reveal that should have been done waaaay sooner). I saw that the new champions thread is pretty dead, so I decided to start it up again. I know that you can just read it from other websites, but hopefully, you'll still give my thread a chance! Please let me know what you think, and should I continue with threads like this when new champions are revealed? (I'll be fafster next time)

<Useful Links>

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/11/117-pbe-update.html

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Zoe

Edited by Flying Fairy