Destiny 2 Raid Night Feedback Thread

Legacy Raid Night  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would work best for you for a legacy raid night? (e.g. Leviathan, or any of the Raid Lairs)

• Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Any of the above
    • None of the aforementioned

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/25/2019 at 10:00 PM

I'm opening up this thread for questions, comments, concerns on raid nights. Please feel free to openly express your opinion, and ask questions here. If you don't understand how a certain raid mechanic works, or want to fine tune your loadouts? Ask away! If you didn't like how something was taught, or team communication efforts, maybe the game is taking too long for you, or too stressful, express your opinion!

I'd love to hear feedback so that we can build and improve upon the Destiny 2 game play within the MadCast community, and so that we can keep building a culture that is both knowledgeable and welcoming for new growth, and for our veteran community members! 

I'd also like to use this opportunity to poise this question for the community: I would like to know if you are interested in doing an end game raid on Tuesday nights (currently: Scourge of The Past, and Last Wish,) and then later in the week going back and completing a legacy raid, (e.g. Leviathan, or any of the lairs.) If so please let me know what day works best for you.

Edited by MadCast: doublestufforeo