Sign in to follow this  
Shattered

CS:GO

CS:GO

this is a massive game, its free. I'm not saying i'm going to commit a bunch of time here but a few of us may start to dabble a little in it if anyone wants to play. If any FMs are looking to champion something, I'd be willing to help get the ball rolling with it or if you just want to come fuck around.

I'm very interested in this. I haven't played in several months, but I own the game and enjoy it. One of the things that stopped me playing it was most of my friends play WoW or League, not CS:GO.

Awards

Let's get 'er done. Nice thing about CS:GO is it takes 2 to tango in terms of MadCasters playing. 5 is great, but honestly, from a recruiting standpoint, it might be better to just have 3 people in a squad so you get 2 randoms that might be looking for a gaming group.

I updated my CS:GO last night, so I'm down whenever @MadCast: Shattered

Awards

I'd be down to play some CSGO. I play with friends occasionally but always ready to play with anyone. Just message me in the discord whenever y'all are down.