MadCast: Craiden

Teamfight Tactics Set 2 Wednesday Nov 6th

Set 2 for Teamfight Tactics will be dropping on Wednesday Nov 6th, and I just want people to be aware, if you have never played, or haven't played since set 1, there's a lot of changes.  Myself, @MadCast: Lunalesk, and @MadCast: Nimli have been playing set 2 exclusively lately on the PBE, and are Gold+ on both live and PBE.  Anyone who's looking to get into set 2, feel free to hit one of us up if you have questions, comments or concerns about all the new stuff and for some good inside tips on builds for the new rank season to climb with.  I can't promise I'll be on wednesday, as I assume atm that I'll have to work, but I know after work I'll be on (around midnight est) doing ranked and trying to push for Plat in the first few days of the season.  Below I'll link Riot Mort's latest post about what's coming in Set 2 so you can browse over what to expect.

Teamfight Tactics Set 2

If there's enough interest, I will be looking at finding a time to set up an event for anyone that would like to do some in-houses with the new set 2 once it's live.  I'll try to find the most active time for the majority of people, but please feel free to leave suggestions here of days/times that work if you're interested in attending.

Awards