MadCast: LithiumLilli

Gauging Interest - Dnd

I would love to run a dnd campaign of my own creation. I would like to get 3 to 4  people at least if not more. It's a different type of world beside your normal fantasy setting and would love to talk about it more if it gets some interest. If your interest leave a message below and I'll get with you and give more information. 

I have spent a few months build this world and people in it. It will be harder and some things are gonna be limited as it a survival world. The world itself is very wild by nature and the people are always moving to keep out of the trails of great beast that wonder the area. The land grows thick and the different landscape change greatly over the world. From dense jungle to artic cilmates and dark dense swamps. No true city's truely exist. Many have tried to and many have failed. 

I really hope to run a wonderful campaign for MadCast.

Awards

I would also be interested, preferably in a fortnightly game, should that influence your decision not to run it.

If not the Living D&D is ongoing! Im hoping to pick up the reins and assist Munsa with the odd DM'd session as well or assist with world building etc

Awards