Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: AngleOfDeath


Recommended Posts

I'm not sure where I had read this.. but likely a British site based on the terms...


In general they are birds... and birds are flocks of "insert bird type"... however the other names are more fun!


A group of ducklings is called a brood.

A pair of ducks is called a brace. 

ducks (diving) - a dopping of ducks

ducks (flying) - a plump of ducks

ducks (on water) - a paddling of ducks or a raft of ducks

Other terms: a flush of ducks, a sord of ducks, a twack of ducks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this