MadCast: Kitty Stark

Don't Starve Together - 01/11/20 @ 6PM EST

Don't Starve Together is an extremely fun and unforgiving survival game where you are able to work together with (or against) your friends to combat the harsh conditions. The base game is easy enough to understand, but there are many nuances that take time or another experienced player to help you learn. I'm no expert but I really enjoy playing this game and will do my best to teach anyone newer to the game if you'd like to try it out in a group. If you're curious about the game but don't want to invest in it, I will be streaming my gameplay during the event via Discord.

I will be hosting a private server on Saturday, January 11th, starting at 6pm EST. There is a limit of 6 people, so please sign up here in advance. I can't guarantee you a spot otherwise, and it will be FCFS the day-of if there are any spots left available.

Don't starve alone, do it together!

Alright, so as of right now the priority list is:

1. Kitty
  2. @MadCast: doublestufforeo
  3. @MadCast: Qrow
  4. @MadCast: Cloud
  5. @MadCast: Pushover
  6. @MadCast: LizzieJay (if you're interested in joining, otherwise it will fall to the next person and you will not be penalized for not playing)
  7. @MadCast: AngleOfDeath
  8. @MadCast: Hitori
  9. @MadCast: Wazap

I am currently researching different ways to override the server cap of 6 people so that we can have more people participating, but as of right now it will still be locked to 6 slots. If anyone that signed up drops out early the next person on this list will get priority to hop on. If anyone that signed up is a no-show you will be given the lowest priority for future events. If anyone is interested in also running a temporary server for the event, it isn't too demanding on your PC and I can help you get the basic mods set up in advance so that everyone can be playing in two groups.

See you all tomorrow at 6!