MadCast: Quanta

Wolcen: Lords of Mayham

I am going to be playing Wolcen when it is released tomorrow. It is an action RPG similar to Diablo and will satisfy my itch without supporting that whole mess. Anyone can join me and the couple of people that are going to play as well.

I've purchased this game when it was in early beta.  I enjoyed it but at the time didnt have much content so it ended up being the same couple maps over and over and over again (like 4 or 5).  I'm excited to see what they have added sense the last time I played.  I wont be able to play for a while due to working weekends and I also have a bunch of over time the next two weeks.  That being said i'll try to catch you on to play and explore with you.  It was a very aesthetically enjoyable game from what I remember.

Ascent.7411

New players looking to join:

As the game was "released" yesterday, there is an event going on.

You have to beat the main menu boss and the steam authentication boss before you can actually play the game. These bosses reset pretty much every day.

Good luck and enjoy.

Awards