MadCast: Munsa

Next Two Sessions 2/15-18

I need to get two specific sessions done in the next week.

"A" I need to run the Missing Person Scenario for several members, including @MadCast: Quanta, @MadCast: RedJustice, @MadCast: Icarus, and 2-3 others who have not had a chance to do that scenario.  This is my primary concern to get done this week.  Let's try to find a time in the 4 nights between the 15th and the 18th where we can get the most.

"B" I also received a request for a tactical, combat heavy scenario, and I shall abide.  I want to keep this to 4-5 players to allow for the game to flow properly with all the rolls and decisions, but I would be amenable to running this straightforward scenario for successive groups, perhaps even scheduling a third night or letting one of our volunteer DMs take it out for a spin.

Please indicate which session you would like to sign up for, A or B, along with your availability on the evenings of the 15th-18th.

I would like to participate in the Missing Person Scenario. It seems like a lot of people could only play on Saturday night so I can do that if it starts at 9:30pm.

2 hours ago, MadCast: majorhoward said:

If Khaos is running scenario B tomorrow, I'm game for that. 

If there are two scenarios running at the same time, I'll be around as usual and would like to join on scenario B if there is still space.

Which mission Red?

As mentioned in the discord “scheduling” channel, I am planning on running the goblin war camp session tonight starting at 9:30 pm PST. The following people have “signed up” (in no particular order).

Major Howard

Cloud

Chibi (Previously ran this module so lowest priority :P)

Kitty

I’d like 5 but could do up to 6.