MadCast: Emaxxy

Champion Eternals

What does everyone think about the new "Champion eternals" feature. It's some sort of stat tracking thing that seems pretty cool. The only issue I have with it is that it costs blue essence or RP if you want to use it. I bought them on the PBE, so I'll probably test them out soon. Here's the video explaining them as well: 

i thought it was cool till i realized thanks to Madcast: kittystark that it will probably take like 3k RP to get all the eternals u want for 1 char and i felt like that was nickle and diming, also for be i think its fine rp not so much :D 

Awards

On 2/20/2020 at 10:00 PM, MadCast: Qrow said:

I'll probably throw some BE into the BE options, but I'm suspicious on if the stats for RP will be even worth it. 

i agree completely

Awards

On 2/20/2020 at 10:00 PM, MadCast: Qrow said:

I'll probably throw some BE into the BE options, but I'm suspicious on if the stats for RP will be even worth it. 

I feel the same way. The only issue is that Series 1 is champion specific, while the ones available for BE are super generic.