MadCast: Icarus

Magic Item Swap and Auction Post

This post is for exchanging and selling magic items. Post your username, character name, magic item you're wanting to trade, and item you're looking to gain.

For Example:

Player - MadCast: Icarus

Character - Rodrigo

Magic Item - +5 Sword of the Badass

Looking for trade or sell for 1,000gp.

***Example only Rodrigo does not have a +5 Sword of the Badass.

Edited by MadCast: Icarus

Want to trade - dont know what i want but i want something ! :D

Envelope of Expeditious Delivery - Wondrous Item, Uncommon

A worn envelope of 5 by 10 inches made out of aged paper.

You can use an action to put a letter or small object that weights up to 3 ounces inside this envelope and write the name of a person with whom you are familiar with on the front. After the name is written the envelope will teleport to the closest unoccupied space to the person for whom it is intended. The envelope can distinguish between two individuals with the same name and understands the sender's intent.                                   And                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Fatespinner knickknack: Once per session, as a bonus action that is declarable after or before any d20 roll, the possessor of the Knickknack may force advantage/disadvantage on the roll. No matter the result, roll 1d10.
1-3 : The player retains the bauble.
4-7: The player must give the bauble to another player currently in the session.
8-10: The player must give the bauble to another player NOT in the session.  

Edited by MadCast: Starlight

Awards

AUCTION POSTING:

1 Winter's Bite Dagger

While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast the spell ice knife (save DC 15). For 1 charge, you cast the 2nd-level version of the spell. You can increase the spell slot level by one for each additional charge you expend. The dagger regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the dagger's last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the dagger crumbles into snow and is destroyed.

Edited by MadCast: Icarus

On 3/27/2020 at 11:30 PM, MadCast: Icarus said:

If you expend the dagger's last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the dagger crumbles into snow and is destroyed.

How many total charges does the knife have? 

On 3/27/2020 at 11:30 PM, MadCast: Icarus said:

AUCTION POSTING:

1 Winter's Bite Dagger

Legoless will bid 1,000 gold pieces on this dagger, as well as offering to play the harp alongside Rodrigo at his next performance since he was professionally taught as a child.

22 hours ago, MadCast: Icarus said:

If anyone doesn't say anything in the next 24 hours I'm good to call the Auction on the Winter's Bite Dagger

1001 gold and I'll play the drums. 

Edited by MadCast: Suixide22

Character - Mordendra

All items and services are open for discussion when it comes to price!

I'm looking for the services of someone able to remove curses and break enchantments.  I want to remove the curse on a helmet I tried on in a dungeon.  I would use "remove curse" myself but am not high enough level to use the spell as of yet.

(done) I would also like to use the same services to remove the curse of "lycanthropy" as I was recently bit by a werewolf on an adventure.

I'm would also like to auction the following items to bolster my coin purse.

(sold)    Beholder Plate (armor) AC 18 - You are proficient in heavy armor but have a 50% chance to be exhausted when hit.

(no longer for sale at this time)    Cursed Skull of Telepathy (helm) - Can cast Telepathy once.  The spell is usable again after taking a long rest.  The item is cursed and can not be removed until the curse is broken.

Edited by MadCast: Support Welfare
update on items being sold

Not quite. I offered myself up to try the items on in order to spare my comrades any danger as we had no means to identify the gear at the time. As for the lycanthropy, that was an unfortunate turn of events. I'd still rather it happened to me then a weaker willed member of my party.  

I dont suppose you have a bardic tune that could sooth the savage beast and chase away this curse do you?

@TamorexI thank you.  Consider it done.  Pleasure doing business with you.

Update on my sale / trade items.

De-curse services no longer required.

Items for sale still include:

Beholder Plate (armor) AC 18 - You are proficient in heavy armor but have a 50% chance to be exhausted when hit.

Cursed Skull of Telepathy (helm) - Can cast Telepathy once.  The spell is usable again after taking a long rest.

Entertaining offers for gold or items for trade.  Skull of telepathy seems like it could be useful for those wishing to convey thought to a familiar or companion but are unable to actually talk with them.  (if i understand how the spell works.  correct me if i am wrong)

I would be interested in The Skull of Telepathy, nothing like screaming obscenities directly into a soon to be victim's head.

Might you be interested in a ring of Barkskin, Lets you cast Barkskin twice a day, recharge at dawn.

Failing that, how much gold were you looking for.