MadCast: Khaos

Signup Masterthread: Khaos

I will be using this thread to collect signups for my personal LD&D sessions. Please note that due to time constraints, my sessions will be shorter than most, lasting between 2.5-3 hours. Accordingly, all efforts to keep combat moving quickly will be thoroughly appreciated. With that in mind, for the first thirty seconds of your turn, your PC will have a temporary condition called “Prepared.” While this condition is active, all attack and spell rolls will enjoy a +1 to attack and a +1 to spell save DC. The idea here is to offer a small boon to reward proactive play.

Additionally, the reality is that I have four young children, and it is always possible that I will have to cancel or delay a session on short notice. I will try to avoid this at all cost, but I appreciate your bearing with me.

NEXT SESSION:

Session Title: This is fine

When: Saturday, May 16 @ 9:15 pm PST / 12:15 EST

Deacon Reddick, a survivor from Bard Hollow, has contacted Interlopers with some serious concerns about a few of his fellow survivors.

This is an open ended session for 5 players. Stan and Howard have signup priority due to a prior cancelled session.

1. Valli

2. Ogma 

3. Velevara

4. Mara

Alternates:

1. Starlight

2. Tamorex

In your signup, please indicate the date you are signing up for, and include your character name and class/level.  Please also keep in mind that the MadCast CoC will be fully enforced at these and all LD&D sessions.  Please also speak up if you haven't played in a while, feel you are falling behind, or have any other concerns and they will be addressed.  I ask that everyone, in the spirit of community, be ready to delay a signup if someone with a restrictive RL schedule has a rare opportunity to play.

Please PM on the forums or Discord with any questions, so we can keep this thread a clean record of signups. 

Edited by MadCast: Khaos
I am the senate.

moon level 7 sorc ready may 16th!!!!!!!! (as fill, already ran)

Edited by MadCast: Starlight