MadCast: Kal

SIGNUP MASTERTHREAD: Kal

I will be using this thread to collect signups for my personal LD&D sessions.

NEXT SESSION: A REQUEST FROM SOL (Session Full)

Date and Time: Thursday April 23rd @9pm EST This will be an adjusted session to be run over 4-5 hours. (Please be aware that I have an important event that afternoon and cannot start earlier.)
Note: Preference will be given to lower levels, there are 4 spaces total, any further applications to join will be added to the alternates list. I do appreciate any interest so please do add your name, I may consider moving it up to 5. 

Potential alternates:

1. Elio Sondale level 5 Bladesinger (Have run before)
  2. Moon level 6 Divine Soul Sorceror  (Have run before)

Brief: Sol: "The city sent a courier south with a hand-delivered request from City Leadership and Erasmus Nox for assistance with earthquake relief, the request was received and a response provided via magic. The courier was sent back with a guard unit however they have not returned.

In my walks around the city managed to connect with a low level officer in the Company of Light. Lt. Rizzak has voiced concern regarding the courier, a personal friend, and the guard unit that was sent to accompany him. The Company has received their answer already and so looks to place its resources elsewhere, but there is some thought that the courier was returning with....something of import, according to the Rizzak.

Rizzak requests that we take this on, he and other like-minded individuals will provide 600GP per person plus looting rights for anything found that is not related to items carried by the Courier or Guards. Find what occurred, neutralise as necessary and return with whatever it is that has Rizzak so concerned.

Can you help?"

• In your signup, please indicate the date you are signing up for, and include your character name and class/level. 
  • Please also keep in mind that the MadCast CoC will be fully enforced at these and all LD&D sessions. 
  • Please also speak up if you haven't played in a while, feel you are falling behind, or have any other concerns and they will be addressed. 
  • I ask that everyone, in the spirit of community, be ready to delay a signup if someone with a restrictive RL schedule has a rare opportunity to play.

Please PM on the forums or Discord with any questions, so we can keep this thread a clean record of signups.  

Edited by MadCast: Kal

Awards