MadCast: Icarus

Investigators Wanted

When: Tuesday, March 31st 10:30pm est

What: Call of Cthulhu is a horror fiction role-playing game based on H. P. Lovecraft's story of the same name and the associated Cthulhu Mythos.[1] The game, often abbreviated as CoC, is published by Chaosium; it was first released in 1981 and is currently in its seventh edition, with many different versions released. It makes use of Chaosium's Basic Role-Playing (BRP) system, with special rules for Sanity. This is a cosmic horror TTRPG that I've been wanting to try for awhile. Its completely different from DnD with squishy PCs that can die quick and monsters that can leave you with both physical and psychological injuries.

3-5 Investigators Wanted

***I have never played this game before so don't feel like this is for experienced players only.

Edited by MadCast: Icarus
Updated the time

I would be interested. I have a weird schedule though so I will not feel left out if you couldn't accommodate me. 

I work 2pm-1030pm that day. Like I said if it's not possible I understand.

Thank you for being my guinea pigs. This was my first time running CoC and second time running anything on Roll20, so thank you for your patience with certain things.