MadCast: Icarus

HoRriBle CuLt InfEcting mAdCasT

April 7th, 2020, the day I was invited to join the "Space Hamster Cult". At first I thought this was just an innocent little game on discord, but then things turned bad. After receiving a tip from an inside source, and I discovered the cult's true goal. The total take over of MadCast.

707674026_Screenshot(105).png.2d649ea8b6d12b8210a0e62e98420b9d.png

I don't know how far up the conspiracy goes but the main leader is @MadCast: Kitty Stark, a member of the SENIOR Ranking Full Members. @MadCast: Qrow, @MadCast: Quanta, @MadCast: Cloud have taken the role of Lieutenants. Its just like that game, with cult you know the one. The one that causes that one town to go bad. That's happening here! The Space Hamster Cult is recruiting as many candidates as possible. She uses candidate threads as leverage to get them to join. So far two out of three of the candidates, @Pantyzzz and @Don Scuoglio, have joined her. At this rate, she'll be able to have enough candidate followers to take over MadCast in about twenty years. Do your part, don't let this happen!

Save MadCast. Save the Website. Save the Discord. Don't join them.

Remember that everything I say is true, especially when its not.

If you would like to join the inner folds of the Space Hamster Cult get in touch with me on Discord and I'll send you the insider information so that you can complete initiation and change your profile picture.

Human today, hamster tomorrow, hero forever. Join the cause.

I think we'll need a hero of lore to ensure this absurdity never catches hold in MadCast. I'm gonna call an old friend...

Edited by MadCast: The Prince

Above you'll see the consequences of trying to leave the #SpaceHamsterDeathCult. @Don Scuoglio will have to undergo months, no YEARS of intense post traumatic therapy. 

Don't let this happen to you!

On 4/11/2020 at 11:59 AM, MadCast: majorhoward said:

Like I said. TWISTED ORGANIZATION. 

The cult must be extinguished. We will not stand their tyranny. We have infiltrated all ranks. Our numbers are many, more than one might expect because unlike the hamsters we promote individuality and do not require members to change their pics.

2 hours ago, TheHoneyBadger said:

we promote individuality and do not require members to change their pics.

That's not required. We have several honorary members who haven't changed their pictures for perfectly valid reasons. Such blatant defamation is all I would expect from you creatures.

1 hour ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

That's not required. We have several honorary members who haven't changed their pictures for perfectly valid reasons. Such blatant defamation is all I would expect from you creatures.

And yet we are considering this as potential criteria for maintaining Full Membership?

On 4/14/2020 at 9:45 PM, MadCast: RedJustice said:

And yet we are considering this as potential criteria for maintaining Full Membership?

Considering there are associates and candidates who have also chosen to be adorable space hamsters, I'm confused by this.

On 4/8/2020 at 9:36 AM, MadCast: Icarus said:

Don't mind me...I'm just taking down names for THE INQUISITION!!!

On 4/8/2020 at 10:50 AM, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

If you would like to join the inner folds of the Space Hamster Cult get in touch with me on Discord and I'll send you the insider information so that you can complete initiation and change your profile picture.

Human today, hamster tomorrow, hero forever. Join the cause.

I joined. Reasoning behind it may or may not have to due with kissing someones ass. As I was brainwashed to say, we are taking over!