Starlight

Fey queens hamlet

Roleplaying thread for those who couldnt gain a pixie/shadow mare, and would like to via downtime/roleplay! (failure still possible)

Edited by MadCast: Starlight

The setting is as follows, the same map you were in before, everything living here is friendly towards you so you can do tasks to help them and gain favor and use said favor to befriend a shadow mare / pixie. contribution is either your helping them build up their home or donating gold to them. the tiers are as follows.        Current tier - 0

•  Tier 0 -  you will have to get your hands dirty and help make homes for the creatures that live here. spending at least 1 month downtime. 
  • Tier 1- they now need gold to finance themselves and bring trade into the hamlet, donate 5000 gold total.
  • Tier 2 - you must become invaluable to the creatures of the hamlet and donate more gold! 10,000.

In that case I'd like to start by making my way to the thrown room in order to announce myself and intentions to help the queen and her people.  As I make my way to the queen's chambers I ask one of the pixies near the door for an audience with the queen.  The pixie nods and disappears through the door.  After a moment passes they pass through the door once more with a smile on their face.  "The queen will see you".  The pixie waves its hand at me to cast a blessing that will allow me to pass through the door.

"Greetings, Queen Amelia, I thank you for allowing me to see you." I bow in a manner befitting a common person before a queen.  "I have returned as I have heard your people are looking for help in rebuilding the damage caused by your late husband.  I offer you my services.  I simply need know what you wish done and where to start."

1 month of downtime for Snicket? But of course!!! 

Mara made her way excitedly down into the Hamlet. She couldn't wait to see the shadow mare  again, nor all of the other dryads. As she got to thinking, she also hoped that the queen was recuperating well, but her mind was still mostly filled with the thought of Snicket. When she arrived close to the throne room, she looked around for any pixies, dryads, or shadow mares.

Awards