I saw the Space Hamster Cult and the Honey Badger Union crop up, and we all know what's wrong with a 2 party system!

Well, I say cease! Stop your mad crusades...or I will purge your dark allure. I am the buffer between this growing xenos frenzy and the MadCast Gaming Community. I am he who walks behind, he who watches, and he who knocks. Don't force me to resume the mantle of power I have put down.  

You've made the first mistake of showing your names to the world.  If I must, I will find you and punish you for your sins. Halt your grotesque crusades or let the Inquisition begin, and an end will be made to this heresy,

Should I fall or fail, there will be others. They will avenge me. They will punish those who did me ill. There will be fury and fire!

I call upon some to join the call to end this: @MadCast: Munsa @MadCast: Scooba @MadCast: Epic & @MadCast: LTTelamon

I may even call upon the most socially destructive of all... @MadCast: Disma

Edited by MadCast: Stan

3 hours ago, TheHoneyBadger said:

If you think you can intimidate The Honey Badger

If the honey badger doesn't care, why are you striving so hard to make your point? There is a crucial juxtaposition in the very foundation of your group, in that it came to be only as a reaction to something. Obviously you do indeed "give a shit", and thus all that you now represent is nonsensical peacocking.

Unlike some people I don't hide behind the facsimile of "don't give a shit" with a fake account. I never expected conflict to arise from what began as an innocent way to bring people together, but I shan't back away either. I will remain, an ephemeral thorn, even if I am the last hamster here and all have betrayed my trust.

7 hours ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I will remain, an ephemeral thorn, even if I am the last hamster here and all have betrayed my trust.

I'm glad you are prepared for the inevitable conclusion.

16 hours ago, MadCast: Epic said:

The fuck is this?

Get on the boat or get off Epic. There's purging to be done

14 hours ago, MadCast: Munsa said:

I don't join inquisitions, I raise them.

Excellend, Brother. Let the smiting commence! 

13 hours ago, MadCast: Scooba said:

nadie sospecha

¡Pero todos conocen los fuegos de la retribución!

8 hours ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

If the honey badger doesn't care, why are you striving so hard to make your point? There is a crucial juxtaposition in the very foundation of your group, in that it came to be only as a reaction to something. Obviously you do indeed "give a shit", and thus all that you now represent is nonsensical peacocking.

Unlike some people I don't hide behind the facsimile of "don't give a shit" with a fake account. I never expected conflict to arise from what began as an innocent way to bring people together, but I shan't back away either. I will remain, an ephemeral thorn, even if I am the last hamster here and all have betrayed my trust.

Your question method is impeccable. Join us, and forget about your hamster ways...or be destroyed.

25 minutes ago, MadCast: The Prince said:

Ya know @MadCast: Stan I think that your inquisition can go meet up with the Space Hamsters and get your American Psycho on. 

You watch yourself there. You dirty wolverine wannabe...and yes I refer to both your honey badger status and you being an Ohio State fan.

Edited by MadCast: Stan

@MadCast: Stan

Unlike these don't give a shit wannabes, I am ready and willing to join the side that lets me do some smiting, and wear nice red uniforms.

You'll have to widen your net for psychos to more than just 'Murica @MadCast: The Prince

Edited by MadCast: majorhoward

Im here to say that, as a neutral party and leader of the one man Cow Warrior Clan, why can't we all get along and celebrate our differences? Everyone has their own reason to be proud of their organizations!