MadCast: Moocow

How much money have you spent in LoL

this is an interesting topic to talk about, because if you've ever even heard of LoL. you know its a Free to play game! however as gamers that frequently play the same game over and over we like to put some STYLE into our game play to keep things fresh. 

As soon as you find out, use the snipping tool or screen shot your numbers then post in here so we can all see your shame/success in spending greatly/minimally for essentially cosmetic items. i posted mine to show you where i stand. I AM ASHAMED 😂

the official link that can take you to where you can find out how much you have spent over the years is here: https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026080634-How-Much-Money-Have-I-Spent-in-League-of-Legends-

however, if your one of those people that are super reserved on clicking links, just look through the support page on the riot games website and search for it accordingly.

money.PNG

Awards