MadCast: The Prince

Outstanding Full Member - Cycle XXXV

I'd like to start this post by saying thank you to all of our community. From our long time associates to our Legendary FMs, we've seen people come together in great ways in a time where staying connected with people is a lot harder than normal. Our FMs+ have done an outstanding job at finding ways to keep people engaged with a number of events within our gaming mainstays like LoL and Diablo 3 to new events in tabletop gaming and community games like Jackbox. You all stepped up when we needed it most and that deserves recognition.

That said, over the course of this cycle one of our FMs has stood out in an exemplary way. @MadCast: LizzieJay has been a driving force in keeping our Destiny 2 community alive through organization of new player events, writing guides, and always making herself available to help both in game and outside of it. She's been one of our most active members on the forums as well as making sure to be around to help in our Don't Starve and Community Game Night events. 

Please join me in congratulating @MadCast: LizzieJay on being MadCast's Outstanding Full Member of Cycle XXXV!

Much love to our other nominees @MadCast: Khaos and @MadCast: Icarus for their efforts over the past cycle!

Congratulations and a huge thank you Lizzie. It is more than deserved.

Also congratulations and thanks are in order for Icarus and Khaos. Your work is much appreciated.

Thanks, everyone. ❤️

Since I first started actively hanging around in MadCast things last fall pre- and then with the release of Shadowkeep I discovered that, while I was enjoying playing on my own, I was having more fun playing with other people. And also talking with other people. So I wanted to give a big thanks to those first few MadCasters I played Destiny with in my early lurking & candidate days, who I think were @MadCast: doublestufforeo, @MadCast: Stan, @MadCast: The Prince, @MadCast: RacerDelux, and @MadCast: FancyPants. You guys welcomed me, helped me out in raids and dungeons and with PvP when I was a massive noob, and I can never thank you enough.

Also, because I'm multi-tasking today and keep missing things, big props to @MadCast: Khaos and @MadCast: Icarus. I don't know you two that well but I've seen your names around, running events and doing cool things. Keep being awesome guys.

Edited by MadCast: LizzieJay
struggling Monday brain