MadCast: LizzieJay

RFM Application: LizzieJay

So, I'm doing this.

I'm Lizzie, I've been a member since November and first started lurking around the forums a little more than a year ago when looking for a group to play Destiny 2 with. I'm applying to be an RFM for the Destiny 2 part of MadCast. I've been thinking about applying for a little while (to be honest, the delay has been more of a health/mental health reason, but I'm doing good these days), and now I feel comfortable applying.

I hope to continue on with what I'm currently doing, holding an intro and catch-up event every month, helping out new players when they're struggling or confused with story missions or quests, posting and refining my currently existing guides on the forum. I've been thinking of maybe bringing back something similar to Friday Night Fights from earlier in the year, but I think I'd only be able to do it every 2 or 3 weeks and it's still a very tentative idea (this will depend on my summer schedule and my health, which is why I say very tentative). During the last catch-up event, we had a couple in-house 3v3/4v4 Crucible games that I thought were super fun, but it's also fun to go into Control or Clash or even Iron Banner as a 5 or 6 stack just to see what kind of damage we can do as a team.

If anyone has any questions for me or want to know a bit more, they're more than welcome to message me.