Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Starlight

June 19th 8est Dnd Campaign

june 5th 8est  i will be running a dnd campaign that spans lvl1-20, you can make your own character or have one premade the choice is yours. "Also known as the Long Continent, Omeria is the humanoid dominant continent on the planet Casar. In the far north, the Rasgax Highlanders protect the lower lands from the horrors that hide in the ice and snow. Central Omeria is divided by two great features: the Basilisk’s Spine Mountains and the Three Great Wastelands, Desolation of Ditimaya, The Obsidian Plain, and The Wither. Major city states cling to the coastlines in this region. To the far south, the Nation of Odonburg utilizes the innate magic of emerald odonburgite gems to enhance their technology"         I will allow pretty much anything character /class wise so if you want to be something that is in unearthed arcana or playtest content just let me know and show it to me and all will be well. look forward to seeing you guys on the 5th, please sign up below thank you, i f you have any questions or concerns please dont be shy reach out to me on discord or here on the forums!    We have ran our first game the party of Andrew, Meh'rhazal and Torvo with an NPC janna have borded a airship dubbed the predator given the quest to protect one Orerer Wereros, needless to say the party couldnt protect him from himself, and through a series of events the airship has crashed on an island long forgotten, the skeleton key  having traveled through a portal the the unknown the party find themselves in a whole new world surrounded by forests and fey folk and are given shelter in an inn while they get their heads together, having found two new compainions stranded on the island named the skeleton key they are now strong and ready for any dangers they may face. They didnt know a portal would open and a god would beckon them into his world of nature and death. Next time  june 19th 8 est we will see what befalls the heros.                                                                                                                                                                                  

Edited by MadCast: Starlight

1 hour ago, MadCast: Dez said:

What's the time commitment? Is it weekly on Friday nights at 8pm ET?

The map and background look amazing!

yes it is going to be weekly at 8pm est :D currently have 4 players have room for 1 more if your interested

i would like to play if there is an extra spot i only noticed this announcement today if there is a free space. i am free on Fridays est to whenever. my discord tag is professionalidiot78#5900. i already have a vanilla character in mind pre rolled though i can reroll if necessary.