Hello All!

After some discussion and a lot of thought, the format of this project is going to change a bit. Instead of a set time with members of the community present in a discord channel, we are instead going to treat this more like a podcast and prerecord the conversations between myself and the DM 'guests' as it were. This allows a lot more flexibility in when we can get certain people to be available for the conversation. This will also allow people who want to listen to these conversations to do so on their own time, and not be forced to set aside a specific chunk of time in order to participate.

With that, we will be fielding questions from you, the community on anything about the particular upcoming topic you would like us to touch on. I will be making another post here soon where questions can be posted for the upcoming 'episode'. We may also hold a small free-form conversation after each episode has been released in case there are any questions that were missed, or didn't get asked in time and people would like more clarification on. This will be a LOT more informal, and could end up just being a bunch of us chatting about whatever.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns about this update, please don't hesitate to let me know!