MadCast: JigglesTheFett

Introducing "Tableshop: Talking Shop On Tabletop"

Hello all!

I am incredibly pleased to announce that the first episode of what was originally being called a 'DM Workshop event' that transformed into a podcast!

We have an official name for it now. Tableshop: Talking Shop On Tabletop.

The first episode is currently available on anchor.fm and spotify, and will be trickling out to the other major podcast providers within the next day or two so you can easily grab it from whatever podcast source you choose!

The link to the main public page is here: https://anchor.fm/tableshop

Please be advised that this first episode is very rough, and we're finding our bearings, but this has the potential to grow into something fantastic for us, and for any of you that want to learn more about what happens behind that ever present screen.

Please drop any comments you may have here, and look forward to another thread soon where you can ask questions to be answered in upcoming episodes!

Just now, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I find the lack of an official title during the first recording to be more than fitting considering the subject matter

Oh yeah, the first episode is a prime example of "Winging it"

Great episode, and thanks much for the compliment Kal lol. In my defense the grandma was screaming at my character way before I attacked her so she had it coming. I also love the idea of "greatest crits!" Can't wait to listen in on the next episode.

Guys, this was great!!! I know you were saying production value was a little lacking for an Episode 1, but compared to other podcasts I've heard, this was way better (esp for an Ep 1) !!!

Audio was clear, which was really solid and the most important thing for me. I hate hollow or echoey audio. All of you sounded quite nice and clear. I think pacing can definitely improve. Tightening it up would do wonders for it's listenability, some of which can be in post, but if done live would add more urgency and purpose to each thought.

-

"Tell me more" and it's expansion on it was very nice. I think around 30 min mark IIRC.

3 hours ago, MadCast: Dez said:

Guys, this was great!!! I know you were saying production value was a little lacking for an Episode 1, but compared to other podcasts I've heard, this was way better (esp for an Ep 1) !!!

Audio was clear, which was really solid and the most important thing for me. I hate hollow or echoey audio. All of you sounded quite nice and clear. I think pacing can definitely improve. Tightening it up would do wonders for it's listenability, some of which can be in post, but if done live would add more urgency and purpose to each thought.

-

"Tell me more" and it's expansion on it was very nice. I think around 30 min mark IIRC.

I agree with the general assessment here. I think you hit on all of the stuff we've talked about since we did this one. Definitely taking all of this into our next show!