Speccles

Intro - Is that Speccles?? uwu

Hewwo, I'm Speccles, new in this community, I randomly played league with this dude named Qrow on my team and he introduced me to you guys! 

I have also been friends with Panty for a while and recently met Kitty! (She's amazing btw)

I'm a Bulgarian girl, currently living in Canada, moved when I was 8. I know three languages; Bulgarian, English, and French while currently studying Spanish. I love gaming as a hobby, as well as reading, singing, drawing, and doing designing stuff for friends. I accept cakes as payment, and if you don't have cakes, hugs are always welcome. 

The VERY basic information: 

-I love purple

-I love animals

-I'm most likely younger than all of you

-A girl questioning if she likes that girl more or that guy more

-I don't like bugs and particularly scared of spiders 

The games I currently play are mainly League and WoW. I would love to find some new games to play with people and friends. My in-game username is usually Speccles, but for certain things I might change it to SpecOfWonder120. 

I hope someday I become a full member.

Nice to meet you! 🌸

18 hours ago, Speccles said:

and recently met Kitty! (She's amazing btw)

I'm flattered to be included in your intro, and happy to see you poking around the website!

18 hours ago, Speccles said:

I would love to find some new games to play with people and friends

If you'd like to try and get into any other community games, especially free-to-play ones, I'd recommend Destiny 2.