Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: doublestufforeo

Discord Pronouns

MadCast,

I've noticed a few of our higher ups (@MadCast: Kitty Stark, @MadCast: The Prince, and @MadCast: RedJustice) have each included preferred pronouns in their Discord names. Discord holds a 32 character limit in nicknames so "MadCast: (They/Them)" takes up 20 characters leaving some of us with longer Discord names (including myself,) unable to add the preference without either altering the "MadCast:" tag, or our nicknames a la name change requests.

Therefore I propose we add a #self-roles channel where you can include preferred gender pronouns. There's a wonderful bot that you can use to implement in the Discord for self assigning roles. 

image.png.a00cc935f6ea08922104192d4d80262f.png

*an example. Thoughts?

On 10/14/2020 at 2:04 AM, MadCast: Scooba said:

Anything that supports options for expression I am on board with.  I do not, and will never support a requirement for expression.

This role bot will allow those of us with longer names to have the option to express and support others. I will never force an agenda upon anyone. 

Edited by MadCast: doublestufforeo