Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Mike

Discord Game Bot

Discord Games  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play a discord game?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which discord game would you like to see?

• Pokemon
    • Duck Hunt
    • Other - Comment below!!

Hi all,

I want to explore everyone's interest in bringing on a game bot to run a continuous game in Discord. We'd make sure that the game is role-based, that way anyone who doesn't subscribe to the role to play isn't spammed with all the game messages.

I've seen it done on other servers, and have had a good time with it. I will link what I've seen below:

Duckhunt - A timed game where a "duck" appears in the chat, and users compete to "shoot" the duck by saying bang. Shots can miss, so being first doesn't always guarantee a victorious hunt, but it's a big advantage a lot of the time. There's an in game shot with some fun little things (like fake ducks to troll everyone and make them waste their ammo). 

https://docs.duckhunt.me/

Pokemon bots - The one I used "Pokecord" is no longer supported by the devs. It was a fun little bot where it would show you the picture of a pokemon and you had to identify it to "catch" it. First to ID wins. I've located a similar looking one, but it's not quite the same.

https://top.gg/bot/664508672713424926

I've included a poll to gauge interest. As always, if you have different ideas, please comment down below!!!!!

2 hours ago, MadCast: Kal said:

Epic RPG or IdleRPG which is translated in to 10 languages as suggestions

I was just looking at those two, and realized that they were the two you suggested.  This is definitely something I would kill some time on.  

I also second the suggestion of a music bot.  I listen to a lot of music in my other discord channels.

On 8/15/2020 at 5:01 PM, MadCast: Mike said:

Pokemon bots - The one I used "Pokecord" is no longer supported by the devs. It was a fun little bot where it would show you the picture of a pokemon and you had to identify it to "catch" it. First to ID wins. I've located a similar looking one, but it's not quite the same.

I loved Pokecord and was so sad to see it go! I had a Suicune that is now lost to the void....   I haven't used Pokemeow, but there is  a bot that I've used on other servers (including my own) that is almost identical to Pokecord - Poketwo!

Here is a link to their website if you're interested: https://poketwo.net/