MadCast: JigglesTheFett

Tableshop Episode 3! Oh gosh AND 4?!

That's right, TWO new episodes of the podcast Tableshop: Talking Shop on Tabletop have just been uploaded and published! This is a two-part series where we delve into the things that us GMs wish we knew before we started, where our strengths and weaknesses lie, and other things!

Episode 3 is with a wonderful group of people who are newer to the GM scene, all with a little less than a years worth of experience (Some with SIGNIFICANTLY less than a year). Episode 4 is the converse of that, with a couple of people that have over a decade's worth of experience! These were recorded back to back and the second group did not hear or know anything that the first group spoke about. Some of the similarities are interesting, but you can definitely tell the difference between the 'new blood' and the 'old blood' in these!

I had a TON of fun recording these, and I want to thank all of the guests who showed up: @MadCast: The Prince @MadCast: majorhoward @its-tzarina @horsedolphin3 for Episode 3 and @MadCast: Munsa and @MadCast: BedderDanu for Episode 4!

Give a listen, please leave ANY feedback, and don't forget to check out our awesome new logo made by the one and only @MadCast: Kitty Stark!

You can find the podcast at https://anchor.fm/tableshop or wherever you normally find high quality podcasts! ;)

3 hours ago, MadCast: Dez said:

On Google Podcasts, it's only showing Episode 3 release btw, not showing Episode 4, but I see it on anchor.fm, not sure what's up there. Just FYI.

Google podcasts is.. odd. It should show up pretty soon. I see 1, 2 and 4 myself.