Sign in to follow this  
Angelix

Baldur's Gate III - Who is planning to play?

I'm wondering who's planning to play Baldur's Gate III, produced by Larian Studios, the same team that produced Divinity.

This is a link to the trailer and a panel discussing the upcoming game and Early Access:  

Warning: Video panel has spoilers with previews of in game content.

Cheers!

I intend to purchase for early access as soon as it's available.  I'm up for starting a scheduled group run for anyone who cares to join me. 

If someone is interested in streaming the game on Twitch, or any other developer supported streaming service, I'd be up for that.  I could see it being a pretty fun experience, as the ability for the audience to interact and influence the game sounds like it will be unprecedented and potentially highly amusing.  Imagine Critical Role, where the viewers get to decide the odd decision for the group.  

I won't be leading such a stream myself, but would be willing to participate if someone decides they want to run with it.  I'll save any such ambitions for post retirement 😃