MadCast: Mandalorian

Beyond Light Guardian Games Giveaway October 30th @ 8 PM EST

Saddle up, Guardians! We're gonna' have a hoot of a time, as we space ninjas, knights, and wizards blast our way through various events to earn a copy of the newest expansion being released, Beyond Light! If you've already purchased the expansion, have no fear, the give away will be for a gift card, so redeem it however you will. All of that being said, you'll be placed into 3 man fireteams and will compete against other Guardians in the following activities:

• Crucible Round Robin
  • Master Nightfall Race
  • Sparrow Racing
  • Scavenger Hunt

The teams will be given a score for each activity, and the team with the highest overall score wins. Don't worry! There won't be any stacked teams.

Get ready for a heck of a good time as we roam around the solar system pew-pewin' and zoom-zoomin'!

Reply to this thread to sign up for Friday, October 30th at 8 PM EST!

Sign me up I'm so down.

EDIT: Please know that I want to join, but my game is still having visual latency that makes it unplayable for me. I've been trying to fix the issue but do not know  what is wrong. So I'll be sitting this one out so I don't drag any team down. 

Edited by MadCast: doublestufforeo

On 10/27/2020 at 7:39 AM, MadCast: The Prince said:

I can be here for like an hour or so.

...this is multiple events. You'll leave a team hanging if you aren't on the whole time, but you can probably help me with some stuff while running it.